FilterEasy® with NGEMC
NGEMC has partnered with FilterEasy® to offer a convenient air filter subscription service that helps improve air quality and reduce energy use. FilterEasy delivers new air filters to your doorstep just when it's time to change your HVAC system filters. Your first shipment is free when you subscribe.
Incentives and Rebates
Water Heater Replacement incentives are available to qualifying customers through the TVA Energy Right Solutions for the Home Water Heater Program.
Small commercial customers may also be eligible for water heater replacement initiatives.
Rebates in the form of bill credits are available to qualifying NGEMC customers who replace their old water heater in existing homes with a new, all-electric model. Customers must meet the following requirements before bill-credits can be applied.
- Provide proof-of-purchase within 60 days of purchase along with model and serial number and proof from manufacturer or retailer that water heater is all-electric, has a DOE minimum energy factor of 0.86 and has a minimum tank size of 30 gallons,
- Complete and sign a rebate application. (Application is subject to approval.)
- Water heater must be installed at location designated on account to be credited.
- Water heater is subject to onsite validation inspection.
- Limit one to two water heaters per household.
For single family dwellings:
- $25 bill credit: replace water heater with a standard electric water heater
- $50 bill credit: replace water heater with a qualifying high-efficiency electric water heater.
- Must have a minimum tank warranty of 10 years and an energy factor of 0.90 or higher,
- May also be classified as a heat/pump/water heater, or
- May be classified as an integrated water heating system that combines water heating with the heating/cooling system.
For more information, log onto www.energyright.com and search “Water Heaters.”