WattSun's Energy FAQ
Green Power Switch
Green Power Providers
Is NGEMC testing different solar technologies?
Can I install solar panels at my home or business on the NGEMC distribution system?
TVA Green Power Programs:
- Green Power Providers was developed to encourage the development of small-scale solar, wind, biomass and hydro generation systems across the Tennessee Valley that are 50 kilowatts or less.
- Contact NGEMC Energy Services for up-to-date information on other solar power development programs.
- Solar Energy Resource Basics (U.S Department of Energy)(link is external)
- PVWatts® Calculator
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory’s PVWatts® Calculator(link is external)
- Database for State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency(link is external)
- Solar energy tax credit summaries(link is external)
- Solar Energy Industries Association(link is external)
- Tennessee Valley Authority