Join us for our 82nd Annual Membership Meeting, Thursday, Aug. 2, at the Dalton Convention Center located at 2211 Dug Gap Battle Road, I-75 Exit 333, in Dalton.
Annual Meeting Agenda
10:30 - Doors open for registration and exhibits
11:30 - Entertainment, Three on a String
1:15 - Registration ends, business meeting begins
Door prizes will be awarded following meeting adjournment.
2018 candidates for Board of Directors
All members, regardless of county of residence, may vote for one candidate from Floyd and Gordon counties to serve three-year terms:
Dr. George Gallagher - Floyd County - Nominated by the Floyd County Nominating Committee
Mr. Larry Keown - Gordon County - Nominated by the Gordon County Nominating Committee
- Please bring the registration card mailed to you on the cover of the July GEORGIA Magazine with address label and some form of identification (driver’s license, Social Security card, credit card, automobile insurance certificate, Medicare card, etc.). All registrants must be members of NGEMC.
- A person holding a power of attorney granted by a member may vote in place of the member. A power of attorney must be presented at registration.
- One vote and door-prize ticket is provided per member/household. However, if an individual represents a separate legal entity (see next paragraph), that person may be allowed to register for the entity as an officer or authorized representative. Rental properties and unincorporated businesses are not separate legal entities.
- Corporations, partnerships or other associate memberships (church, school, etc.) may be voted by a representative of the organization. The organization will also receive a ticket for the drawing, which should be designated as belonging to the organization. The individual desiring to register for the organization should furnish the registration card (below), give his or her position in the organization (president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, etc.) and sign an attesting to their authority to register for the entity.
- To be eligible for door-prize drawing, members must be registered by 1:15 p.m.